Better late than next Advent:

For my friends who don't attend my church, here are a couple of links to the Advent message my dear Paul delivered on the Sunday evening before Christmas. The first is the printed version on his blog. The second is the audio version - so you can hear his wonderful voice. (Okay, I think it's wonderful - you don't have to. But the message is really good.)

http://possumbane.livejournal.com/446502.html

http://www.sovereignjoycf.org/podcast/Advent/04%20Advent%202008,%20Week%204.mp3

Comments

Jeri Tanner said…
I saved Paul's talk to itunes so I can upload and listen to it later. Good idea, posting the audio. I need to do some of that kind of stuff (so do you!!)
Anonymous said…
What, no video : )
Thanks, I'll give this a listen right now.
Anonymous said…
Thanks, Laurie. When I return to the land of broadband I'll give it a listen. Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

in which I discuss the unthinkable

I forgave you a long time ago...

"It is finished!" ...and I am free...