Monday Meanderings

Okay, take it from me, you don't have to speak Japanese to love this!

________________________________________


Did you know even lung cancer has a beauty all its own?
"This scanning electron micrograph was also produced by Anne Weston. It shows a single cell grown from a culture of lung cancer cells. The irregular purple bulges are called blebs, a localised decoupling of the cytoskeleton from the plasma membrane caused by the cancer."

For more of the years best science images click here.
(HT to Tim Challies)

_________________________________________
Well, they've finally admitted what most of us already intuited: TV won't make your baby smarter. Act now, Disney's offering refunds.

________________________________________
5 untestable yet rational types of knowledge:
(I feel a need here to apologize for the disrespectful title of this clip, even though I am not responsible for it.)




(HT to Abraham Piper)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in which I discuss the unthinkable

I forgave you a long time ago...

"It is finished!" ...and I am free...