A Charity Study Announcement


To all of you following and/or participating in our online study through Jonathan Edwards' Charity and Its Fruits, I'd like to offer my thanks for your patience during this somewhat unplanned hiatus. Among our local church study group we've experienced the birth of a son and the illness and death of a mother. The mother being my own, I've had to set this study aside for a few weeks, but am about ready to resume, with a slight change in schedule to accommodate the needs of our Chico group.  We plan to resume our meetings on Wednesdays instead of Mondays and beginning on the 13th of this month.  I will try to have the study and discussion notes posted here that evening before my bedtime. 

Comments

Olive Tree said…
Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Popular posts from this blog

in which I discuss the unthinkable

I forgave you a long time ago...

"It is finished!" ...and I am free...