Just a Quick Note

My latest Charity and Its Fruits post should be up later this evening, but I wanted to take a moment to announce a new venture.  Paul and I have just launched a brand new blog, Iron Sharpens Iron, a collaborative effort, sort of a He Said, She Said on whatever topic strikes our fancy from one week to the next.  It's a labor of love, as learning and discussing is what we love to do best.  We thought is might be fun to include others in our process.  I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we have putting it together.

Comments

Anne said…
I look forward to reading it!
rainydaytoys said…
Did enjoy it. Hope you don't mind the comments but I think that's what you wanted us to do? Get involved in the conversation?
LouAnneL said…
Also enjoyed it. Looking forward to more!
Jeri Tanner said…
How exciting, Laurie. Can't wait to read it.

Popular posts from this blog

in which I discuss the unthinkable

I forgave you a long time ago...

"It is finished!" ...and I am free...