Intermezzo

Well friends, instead of the refreshed and renewed energy I was hoping for after my recent vacation, I'm still working through my first serious bout of writer's block and hoping to have something to offer here in a day or two. In the meantime, however, as if sensing my need to write more lightly, to get the juices flowing, my husband suddenly erupted with a concept for another joint-blogging project. It is about as different as can be from anything I do here, or what he and I have done on our other joint-blog, but reflective as can be of the kind of thing Paul and I consider fun. I will say no more. If you are curious, I invite you to visit us here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in which I discuss the unthinkable

I forgave you a long time ago...

"It is finished!" ...and I am free...